Skip to content
Features, Specifications and What’s in the Box
About This Item
- Home Phone | Lower your monthly bill by connecting to a Snapfon Service Plan – Plans start as low as $10/per month.
- Caller ID | The ALLY supports both calling number Identification and Caller Name.
- Remote Office | Integrate the ALLY in your office PBX with SIP will support remote office at any location.
- Take your office home, on the road, and travel freely | Give your employees the freedom of using the office internet with a secure VPN connection, and their office desk phone in a Home Office.
- 2 Phone Connectors | The “Tel 2” port can be used to connect an additional phone or answering machine. It uses the same phone number as the “Tel 1” port.
- FAX | Connect your traditional FAX machine to the Tel 2 port of the ALLY to send and receive FAXES at your construction side.
- VOIP | The ALLY support SIP service. Connect your ALLY to your SIP provider will give you a wide scale of additional calling services.
- Battery | With the integrated battery the phone service will continue for several hours with a power outage.
- Model: WHT-25LT
- Key USP: 4G-LTE Home Phone / LAN Router
- Operating: VoLTE, 3G, SIP (VOIP), CS
- Display: Power, Network, Voice Mail, LAN, Battery
- Processor: Qualcomm MDM9207
- Software: OTA Update / TR-O69 Management (ACS Server)
- Connectors: 2* RJ11, 1*LAN, Power, Micro-USB
- LTE Bands: 2/4/12 CAT 4 (150Mbps Down / 50Mbps Up) 3G-WCDMA 2/4/5
- Battery: 1900mAh (removable)
- SIM: Single Mini SIM 2FF
- Switch: Power / Reset
- Accessories: Power Adapter / Manual
- Approvals: FCC
- Options: 2 pcs External LTE Antenna