If you purchase a Snapfōn® product and are not satisfied, you may return it within the first 30 days!
1. For products purchased directly from Snapfōn®, simply contact us directly at (800) 937-1532 to request a Return Authorization within the first 30 days. For products purchased from any other source, please contact the vendor through which the product was purchased.
2. The product must be returned within 30 days of purchase, in "as new" condition, with 100% of all shipping, packing, parts, accessories, manuals, etc. in order to receive a refund.
3. Shipping and Rush Processing charges will not be refunded.
4. Cellular Service fees are not refundable. "Cellular Service" includes minutes, texts, data, ezProtection charges, sosPlus Mobile Monitoring charges, and any additional related taxes and fees.
5. SIM Kits sold on Snapfon.com are non-refundable. Refunds may take 4-6 weeks to process. We do not accept returns after thirty (30) days.
Snapfōn® manufactured devices are warranted against defect, malfunction, and product failure for 90 days from the date of purchase. Snapfōn® accessories are warranted against defect, malfunction, and product failure for 90 days from the date of purchase. The Snapfōn® battery is warranted against defect, malfunction, and product failure for 30 days from the date of purchase. The warranty covers problems or defects that are a result of normal usage. At our option, we will either repair, replace with a new/refurbished unit, or issue a refund. Refunds may be prorated based on use and condition of the returned merchandise.
If a problem develops during the warranty period, please contact us via email or telephone (800) 937-1532 for instructions regarding warranty service. All warranty service must be approved prior to shipment, and a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number should be present on the package or the shipment may be refused. The Snapfōn® phones should be returned with all the accessories, with clear return shipping instructions that include your address, phone number, and a detailed description of the reason for the return.
Obsolete and/or Discontinued Products: All warranties for any Snapfōn® manufactured product are immediately void after the product is deemed obsolete and/or discontinued. Product obsoletion and/or discontinuation is solely at the discretion of the company and may occur at any time without notice.
This warranty does not apply to damage as a result of shipping, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, exposure to any type of moisture, or damage from voltage fluctuations as a result of thunderstorms or other events causing power surges. The entire product may not be altered or rebuilt, nor may the housing be opened. This warranty is void if batteries other than Snapfōn® authorized or recommended batteries listed in your Snapfōn® User's Guide have been used. If a problem develops due to a third party battery, or charging adapter please contact the manufacturer of that accessory. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, THERE SHALL BE NO LIABILITY TO PURCHASER FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.